Sunday, October 2, 2011

The last post...

It's Sunday evening, October 2, 2011. I can't believe September is done and October is here. Most of you know by now that I met the challenge!

The total for the month was 615 miles!! We had a sweet celebration at school with my team teachers and students. They ran after me as I biked around campus and we had cupcakes to further celebrate!

Here are some interesting facts from my month of biking.
1. Total miles - 615 miles
2. Average mph - 11.5 mph
3. Probable amount of biking time - 55.5 hours
4. Amount of money saved from gas - $113.78 (if I got 20 miles to the gallon in my truck and if gas costs $3.70/gallon)
5. Number of work days it rained in September - 2 days
6. Number of people who pledged - at least 20 people (I think more)
7. Amount of money raised if everyone sends their donation - at least $1200

Thank you all for your support, your cheering, and most importantly - your donation to Deaf Teen Leadership Camp! Because of your donation, more Deaf students will be able to attend or a few more Deaf facilitators can be trained. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Until next year??
:-) Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment