Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Total for today: 21 miles
Total for the month: 594 miles!!

That's right. Tomorrow, when I am halfway to work, I will hit the 600th mile! I plan to stop, take a picture of my odometer, and upload it to facebook as soon as I can. My class is also having a little party and I'll take a lap around the parking lot to celebrate! Wahoo!

Don't forget to RSVP if you are planning to attend our donut celebration!! I mean I will eat all the Krispy Kremes we buy if no one comes... But I'd hate to eat them in front of you while you are drooling wishing you had RSVP'd.

Tomorrow, I'll also post my top 10 reasons or good things about biking to work everyday. Should be worth a read!

Tomorrow's the big day!

1 comment:

  1. Huge huge huge! We celebrate tomorrow, for all the best reasons.

    THANK YOU DONNA.

    --Shawn

    ReplyDelete