Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day... What number is this??

For those who are interested in totals only, here you go:

Tuesday, Sept 6 total 22 miles.
Wednesday, Sept 7 total 21 miles
Total for the month: 162 + 22 + 21 = a whopping 205 miles!

I am a third of the way there!

This morning was the hardest morning so far. I wanted so badly to drive into work today. That little voice in my head kept saying it over and over, "drive to work, drive to work." I realized that voice in my head wasn't me and I continued to get ready (grumpily) to bike to work. I finally got out the door, onto my bike, down the road...

The sunrise this morning was spectacular! The skies were a soft pinkish purple with shadowy mountains in front. Gorgeous! Once I made it to the 205 bridge, I was glad I was on my bike!

Yesterday and today, Shawn biked home with me. It's fun to have this to do together. Since I'm not as coordinated as you might think (unless you've read the other entries of this blog), I don't like to ride side by side which Shawn loves to do. I usually win this conversation and one of us goes first.

This afternoon, I got an email from David Martin with a picture attached. The message said, "Thought this might help you get up and moving in the mornings."



Yep, I'll keep biking!! Thanks, David!

No comments:

Post a Comment