Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday, September 26, 2011

It's official!!! Total for the month: 508 miles!

Today, I rode 25 miles tacking on a few extra miles on my way home. If you pledged money for 500 miles, get those checks ready (made out to Deaf Teen Leadership Camp) and send them to:

Deaf Teen Leadership Camp
c/o Cispus Learning Center
2142 Cispus Road
Randle, WA 98377

Today was the FIRST day it rained on my way to work! Yes, it's true. Portland went an entire month without rain. It rained yesterday (Sunday) but I didn't ride. The ride today was refreshing and cool as was the ride home.

The end is nearing and I have 92 miles left for those of you who challenged me to 600 miles. It will be a challenge, but I'm up for it! Stay tuned for the finish!

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm one of the ones pledging $75 for 600 miles... because you can definitely get there. Awesome crossing the 500 mile barrier. Isn't it nice counting down in double digits instead of triple. ROCK ON. --Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete