Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just updating my blog before the last 2 weeks!!

I recalculated my totals with my students at school and found that my math is a bit off. At one point, I missed a mile, but then I somehow added it back. However, I missed another mile on Monday, Sept 12th. So, my total is really ONE mile more than what is currently on my blog!

To fully update my blog, my last ride was Wednesday, September 14th. I went for 21 miles in my round trip to and from school.

That plus my one mile off brings my current total to 320 miles! I didn't ride on Thursday, September 15th because I was bringing 5 red velvet cakes to school and there just wasn't a good way to do that on the bike. Then, Thursday night, we had our monthly Family Academy Night (FAN) at school and I played a little too hard (to see how much fun I had watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NdqjRE7BVg&feature=autoshare ) so I didn't ride on Friday either.

This weekend, Shawn took me to the mountain for a lovely earth cocoon spa experience and a lovely bed and breakfast to celebrate my birthday! Needless to say, there was no bike riding!

I have 280 miles to go which equates to 28 miles per day not counting the weekends! Everyone should get their checks ready to send:

Deaf Teen Leadership Camp
c/o Cispus Learning Center
2142 Cispus Road
Randle, WA 98377

2 comments:

  1. You got it made, power on!!! --Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish there was a way we could add 15 free miles to your 320 as a birthday gift from all of us fans for all you do.. I hope others will agree with me free 15 miles (Sept. 15th) - Teresa

    ReplyDelete